Friday, December 21, 2007

where's my beginner luck?

OMG. I've jus finally finished typing my very first post when it jus suddenly went missing after i click to publish. Sigh..not a very good start i suppose? Look left look right...wateva~ *LoL*

So...should i be introducing meself? (gosh, feel so new to this) Well...dun think so! U'll jus have to learn the bits and pieces of me along the way. For those who've known me for ages, u have already know what u should know..*smile

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today. It was pretty damn boring, actually. Which explains why i'm ere. Plus! the fact that i've got NO CAR makes it even more depressing. My ever careful bro had an accident and his lovely sis happen to be bumming ard as it's hols and decided to whisk off wit my car to his daily 9-5 job. Thank god, things will resume to normal by mon.

Today...not a good day. Tmr...better be a good one. It's gonna be fun-thrillingfabulousfantastic! Oopss....drama queen....Out! *wink*

No comments: