Sunday, December 30, 2007

i'm so traumatised!

Omg..i've received an email from yen and inside was the gross-est thing i've ever seen!! I regretted seeing it cz it was so so so mind disturbing! I'm not gonna post it here but if anyone's interested to see it, i can forward it. Just drop me ur email add in the cbox *smile but my advice, see it only if u're absolutely sure u're not those who will dream of what u see which is extreme. Not a very good sight. It's past half hour and I can still see it, thanks to my photographic memory. Hope i dun dream of it tonite! *keeping my fingers crossed


Moving on..


New year's coming!! It's time to start all over again, fresh! Hehe. My new year's resolution is to be wiserhappierprettier *LoL* Hmm which reminds me...it's another celebration! That woman, Vicye is finally back from oz. So this time she's gonna be ard to scream countdown wit me! Hehe. Haven't confirm on any plans yet...but it doesn't matter right? It's whom we're next to that matters *grin. Well, will do update on what that comes up! An early happy new year to all of u!! Signing out...*mwamwamahhhh....!!

No comments: