Monday, December 31, 2007

A lil more bout me

I found out something more bout myself today. I look back. What i mean is, every single decision i've made, i'll look back. I'll go through it over and over again and think if i've done the right thing. It is a good habit. But. Not when it comes to rships. Sometimes things that had been decided should just be left as it is. Why make decisions if u're gonna change it anyways? Isn't it silly? Who's gonna have the last laugh at the end of the day?

I've made decisions. Decisions which i doubt. Then convince myself i should undo it. But. Is it right? I must have a reason for the decision i've made. Why doubt it? Yes..it may not have been right. But. It may not always be wrong. I should have known from the beginning.

The words 'always' 'forever' 'never' should not be used without first meaning it. It is only plain irresponsible. It hurts when the truth is known. So pls..think twice before using these few little words as the impact it may bring to one should never be underestimated.

Lesson #1 for myself. Stop looking back. A habit that i've subconsciously developed along the way and it's bout time to break it off.

Lesson #2: Stop hoping. This is one hard checklist to tick. I'm still trying *smile

Lesson #3: I will always, always find better. Positive. An example of how 'always' is put to good use *grin

I need to forget this chapter of life. Wait. I've learnt much from it actually. I should say..move on. Time waits for no man. Life jus keeps going even this very second u reading this. Why waste it? Only fools do. I can't be one. I won't be one. I'll start living. Again. It will be good.

P/S love me more..i'm gonna be needing more babes *smile

No comments: