Saturday, December 29, 2007

Me me me

I went on the Eye on Msia today! It was not anything like how i have expected. I repeat nothing! Well, i dun really expect it to be like the London Eye but at least make it more presentable. It's just not big enough...and it's suppose to be some tourist attraction for visit msia '07. As for a general comparison, a gondola of the London Eye sits 25-30 ppl and the one here? Only a shy 8 passengers. So now a rough..or should i say significant picture of how small it is? Ok. Enough said bout all that. Well..it did give me some nice memories. Cz it was everyone i know in the small but highly air-conditioned gondola. So it wasn't such a bad experience *smile



Anyways....





These few days had been a blur. Went out wit jia and then stayed over at her place 2 nights in a row *LoL* I wasn't feeling so good being alone....nights especially. It's like a big black ugly monster creeping in and mercilessly cast the ever bright and loving sun away *LoL* Good thing Jia was there to keep me company (u too yen, u had been very supportive *smile) So i manage to stay in one piece till dis very second. Sigh. But i'm all alone now....guess i still can't run away from dealing with it myself. I pray and i pray things will turn ard. God loves me right? Hehe.



In order to distract meself...had been going out clubbing. Drink...dance it all out. It was fun=)









Night at poppy's






me jia yen






























jW's bday...poppy's again
















Random shots i just took..




















Gosh..this photo uploading thing is so bloody time consuming!! Glad i'm done wit it. Finally! *LoL* Going to sleep now. Gdnight. Juicy kisses for everyone...*mwamwamwa

No comments: