Monday, May 19, 2008

insomniac me

I finally finished my assignment!! ALAS! The last one! So super happyyyy. ALL assignments completed..muahahha. Feels like i'm going crazy cuz of all these due dates!! Super stress. All these stress are making me an insomniac. Can hardly get a decent sleep lately. I practically roll on the bed for hours before finally drifting off to sleep. I can roll till six in the morning. Birds were already up to catch worms. Super wtf.


I jus wanna be able to sleep again like normal! It's a skill that everyone has no? Jus close ur eyes and *tup* ure asleep. How can i lose that skill! I used to be so good at it! But i heard from my friend the other day that smarter ppl sleep less hours. So maybe i've gotten just a lil too smart this time yes? muahaha~


Last thurs was ghetto heaven night! Yess...we all know. Got all the girls to go. Hardly that's happening lately wit all the assignments and mid terms. I was dead tired but my eyes were wide open. So dancing all out would do me some good. Drain all my energy away. In fact too much that i start to feel my body slowing down only in the middle of the night. Such a waste. A good night but my body doesn't behave.

I'm still sooo bloody tired now. Slept at 6 last night and woke up 12 today. Continuously for a couple of days. HELP ME!
Watever it is, i finally found time to update. So yea.









my darlingz...


my another darling...looking justtt a lil lost hehe




zhi: u should really dance wit him!! he's so fun!!
me: errr...dun think so laa


i wasn't trying to be racist or anything alright!! jus can't dance wit another person! like all my movements jus become so stiff and un-natural. plus jus got away from dancing wit this another guy who's a crazy but sleazy dancer. so yea. i had to pass dancing wit this one. lol.




i know JiaJia's hot but u ain't need to look for wat seem like forever no? ppl these days..









this was when the night was bout to end and the dj shouted to have love in the club. Anddddd as u can guess, she played Love in da club, naturally. In a weird way ppl around starts to get all loving and responsive to the whole love thing.






Sober still!! Not that i've too much to drink anyways. Was too tired for words but forced JiaJia to take this pic for me. Hohoho. Vanity.....i'm mercilessly under the spell. Everytime i finish blogging i'll feel soooo good. Like an accomplishment. Okay laa...not so much of an accomplishment but it's a lot of work. Consumes bout an hour of my time. Stupid maxis!! Now that i'm finally done gotta get my ass into the shower room. Class tmr at 11 and i havent even prepared my answer yet! Long night to go. Long night...

Gotta go gotta go!!

No comments: