Saturday, May 10, 2008

bday at 21

I am officially 21.


WHAT?!



U can call me young adult now. Some ppl even got married already. Hoho. Now i can reaaaaaally 'feel' phrase 'time waits for no man'. It's so scary!! Me and JiaJia had been discussing a lot bout all these things lately.

Eh! Why all these negative thoughts! No good no good. We should really stop. We are so gonna grow old gracefully with fine lines from smiling and not from worry. Right JiaJia? YES YES!

On the eve of my birthday, zhi, came over to my place to surprise me! Hehe!


I was jus done wit taking my shower and i heard sounds like someone's moaning coming from my brother's room (the toilet connects moi room and brother's). Very fishy. "Who's that??" But no reply. Still very naked i grabbed the towel. Swing open the door and there she is. The bubbly 5'1" was hopping ard singing me bday song. I was shocked. Very.


I laughed my ass off!!! And she was holding a pack of mcd's fries in her hands. An exact 21 fries in it. And super lots of ketchup cz i uber love them. Hohoho. Went downstairs to get bday hug from guido hehe. Flashed some on-the-spot pictures. Look!! Not nice shots but i call it 'capture the moment'.





the yet to be published mcd's ad
*watch out for it!!



And so i went to sleep. Photoshoot is so tiring. Hohoho.

So the very next day moi family and i went for dinner at this steamboat place. Mom's fav. My bday my choice no? But since mother's day is ard the corner as well. I'll let it slide. Hohoho. Dad couldn't make it for dinner cz he's gotta go to klia to pick up some client. wtf tsk tsk.


my very camera shy brother. the oldest one. so difficult to get a picture wit him!

on the other hand is my 2nd bro who super don't mind taking picture.


my 70-ish old grandma. super strong. still eating 2 bowl of rice.

Was kinda disappointed when i got home. Jus a dinner? I thought. So sad. Then *knock knock...my dad came back wit a bday cake! Hohoho. U dun undst. I have to have a bday cake! Like a lil tradition i made for myself. So yes. It is a big deal to me.




Mango Delight from Secret Recipe. The cake looks very uninteresting. Gives me a bit of a dun-feel-like-eating feeling. But to complete the tradition, have to take a piece also la ha. One bite...mmmmm. the cake was gone the next day.





and it reads Happy Birthday DEAREST Mei Mei. hehe






my mom!! i got it from my mama. fine. we don't look alike i know. i wish i do.




I got it from my daddy? yes yes.


Bday song sung. Bday cake eaten. Wat's next?



Dad: So? Class tmr?

Me: Nope. No class on mondays.

Dad: Karaoke?

Me: Really? Okay!!


Very quickly everyone disappeared into their respective rooms. Getting ready was like rushing for assignment. So last minute! Barely had time to think wat to wear. It was like 11 plus. Must hurry so that can sing longer! Very semangat u know. Hohoho.









I took so so many videos!! But stupid blogger duno why i can't upload it. We sang till it closes! All hardcore karaoke! By the time we got back to the car it was like pitch silence. So exhausted from all the off-key singing. I loved how the night turn out to be. A very homely, private, intimate family-bonding session. I'm gonna miss all of em so much when i'm gone to aus. Anyways!! Now my hands are tired. All the dragging down of pics from top to bottom, bloggers u should know wat i mean. Super annoying! So yeala. Cannot take it anymore. I'm off to sleep on my super uncomfortable hard but good for posture bed. Nightyyyyyyy!

No comments: