Wednesday, May 14, 2008

another bday in the house

I was born three years after him. We happen to share the same birth month wit only a shy four days apart. Mine's the 4th, he's the 8th. I know this is a bit late, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KY-KY! i mean marcus. wateva~

U're 24 now! Must learn to be less stubborn, less furious on road, less rice u consume, less phone complains u make, less impulsive when shopping, but, more on the love u spread to me hehe, more patience for the turtles, more compliments u make to me also muahaha and most importantly more laughs and happiness to come! *touched lehhh...

I took some paparazi pictures of him. Hohoho.


Caught red handed wit a red bucket! That was the red bucket used to put the turtles in, to be fed. Three turtles fitted into one small bucket. Have mercy on them!







Shorty, the friendly dog from the neighbourhood. Smuggled himself into my house to visit rosie. we gave him some love before shoo-ing him out


i tell u, this is the god knows how many cakes i've eaten! my bday, mother's day, now bro's bday. it's like the let's-get-fat month. checking self out, shakes head aihhhh








If i ever die mysteriously one day, u know who's the prime suspect...



let's cut the cake kungfu hustle way!superrrrr swt


it's the brother&sister combo pic! wtf



And so we both got a year older. No No! Wiser! hohoho. Love u!




p.s:

sscchhhmuaakKkssss...!! nahhh...bday kiss from me. hehe

XOXO

No comments: