Friday, February 1, 2008

Quickie

Hmm...hadn't blogged in awhile. Let me give u a quick update! *smile

So me and my beloved JiaJia went sg wang for some shopping. But sadly, couldn't get anything nice. Thought of getting all oriental this cny so tried on this shocking blue cheongsam. Hehe.


It should have been red right? Well this colour caught my eye. Hehe.


Then we walked and walked...looked and looked...tried and tried. Nope. We didn't get to buy anything. Everything is the same there!! I usually have sooooo much of patience cz u really gotta dig to buy stuff there. But! The cny song is making go crazzzyyyy! Nowadays they dun even sound like it anymore. All the techno and disco version of it. No No. The original ones are already hard to listen to (sry to those who are big fans of cny song, lol) let alone the modified versions. So after awhile we gave up and went for some h20 and ice cream instead.























After the unfruitful shopping trip, we went to BarClub. It was my first time there. Pretty nice. Crazy entrance they have with the thick wooden door. It looks like it's gonna suck u in and never let u out. That's what i think that is *LoL*


My beloved JiaJia

Zen

Yen


We were told BarClub is gonna be raided. So we got out but it was false alarm! Grr..

Look what i found! *LoL*






























My girls + drinks + some occasional hee-haas = What u see *LoL*

Okay...done wit BarClub. Yen felt like she needed more to drink so we went back to Zen's and got some serious 5-star service there. Hehe. Thanks zen!! *smile






















Chips in the mouth. Hands reaching for more chips. Eyes looking at what's next. I was so busy.
Anyways...aside from all the eating and camwhoring, we played some card games and sang to Zen's beautifully played accoustic guitar. Hehe. We should do it oh-so-often. Alright. My hands are tired. Till then..^^

No comments: