Sunday, February 3, 2008

The world is round

*LoL* I didn't jus find that out. I know the world is round. In fact it's such a must-know fact that even a kid can tell u that. But, it wasn't something that was discovered in a snap of finger. It takes so much of trial and error to finally make it to the big book of knowledge.



Just like rships. U don't learn just like that. U don't see that there could be so much twist to ur love life till it actually happens. U won't know the hurt someone whom u thought u knew so well, loved so much, can bring to u. The things they could be doing behind ur back when u least expected it. U won't know how it feels like to be fooled, till u're being cheated on.



I was never one believer in love. I am always realistic and sees love as being over-rated. How could anyone love someone forever and how it will only last for as long as boredom hasn't kick in. No matter how beautiful, intelligent and all good qualities one possesses, there will always be someone who's already gotten bored of her. Nothing lasts forever. That's the hard, cold truth.



However, i've only just heard it, seen it and spoke about it. Never did i ever taste the bitter truth for myself. I thought by being on guard i can protect myself. I thought i could get the answer to a math solution without doing the calculation. Boy was i wrong. U will never, ever, really know how it feels till u go through it urself.



Today, i found out the truth. It was painful to find out the joke was actually on me. But i got my answer. I finally learnt the pain, no longer just looking at it from afar. And still am enduring it. Now i can safely say, that the world is round not just cause i heard bout it, read bout it...but through all the trial and error..i learnt for myself the world is indeed round.

No comments: