Sunday, January 20, 2008

La La La

U know how it gets when u're not officially sick yet but almost there. Feel all the sympthoms but at half the doze? Yes. That's me now! Sigh. Not enough to say i caught myself a fever but not enough to say i'm at my perfect health condition. Anyhow, it didn't quite stopped me from going out. Has it? *wink

My beloved friend, KhaiLee invited me, jia and kal on the guestlist to a private event in PallatePallate (real sweet of u, darling). However, couldn't stay there long cz i had someone else waiting for us in Loft. A dear friend who's gonna leave for oz soon (i'm gonn miss u girl!).

So here it is. Us in the car waiting for supposed-ever-punctual Kal in front of sg wang.























Then it was PallatePallate...the theme for the night was supposed to be Futuristic. I couldn't find any in my wardrobe so bear wit me wit my little black dress. Hehe.







Next stop! Loft baby!! *LoL*










And that wraps up the night..!

Well...not quite actually. Was driving back home...and i got lost!! In this highway called the KL-Putrajaya. Boy it was a long drive! The long and hill-like road was real impressive but! U should really see it! Okay...not really but if u happen to get lost too. No worries. U can still get back home safe thou it does give one an impression it's gonna bring u to NeverLand! *LoL*




U know...i was actually driving. I can basically stop in the middle of the road to take this pic cz there was absolutely no car! Notice those little light bulbs behind the pic of me and jia? That was the amount of roadside lamp posts and looking at the amount and how scattered it looks, u can imagine how hill-like it was and long the road was. I'm not asking for too much imagination, am i? *LoL* Tried to take pics of the road but i dun know why the image didn't come out quite right. So yea. Use ur imagination ppl! *wink

Now i can finally say, that wraps up the night! Hehe.

No comments: