Friday, July 4, 2008

my last few days in kl...

Exam ends on the 23rd. Flying on the 28th. Too many things to do with too little time to spend. Shopping left right centre for melbourne. Life was sleeping at 6 in the morning and waking up by 12 noon for a consecutive 5 days (not to mention the crazy lifestyle from the exam period) No time to even sit and actually digest whatever that's going on!

Crazy crazy crazy! That's all i can say. Seriously.

I don't even know where to start. But well yea, aside from all the shopping there's the final family bonding session. Dad was trying his best to let me have a taste of everything before i go. From seafood to durian! Lol. Gosh...jus thinking of the durian now makes me drool. It was SO good! TOO good! So wanna fly back there jus to eat there. And JiaJia was there for me throughout the whole week! There to make sure i get every itsy bitsy thing done! I'm feeling so lost without u now...LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRL AND I MISS U SOOO MUCH ALREADY! And i'm sry kel, didnt mean to not ask u out but everything was jus going crazy. I didn't even have time to sleep! So dont be angwee ya? When i come back i'll make it up to u k!






After eating we both smell like some walking durians. Hoho. Then off we went to sg wang to shop! Bla bla bla..all the walking trying and deciding got our legs so tired and stomach growling. Went to have chinese food in Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao opposite sg wang for dinner. Yummy!










The next day daddy asked to meet him for lunch! Then very randomly we went for karaoke as well! Sigh...so long more till i can go sing k wit JiaJia again. In aus it's so expensive!! Well after conversion that is.


K laa...this pic bit d lame. But i was trying to capture every moment k! So bear wit me pretty please..











It was like 6 plus in the evening when we done and i still have to do my hair all the way in sri damansara! JiaJia flew car there and manage to make it in time cz to dye my hair it actually takes bout 4 hours! The Bianco's hairstylist was such darlings! They actually extended their working hours to do my hair! Yess...i was only done when it was close to midnight. So we treated them pizza for the hardwork and cz they were such good boys for not complaining!




Right after we rushed back home to get ready to go Velvet! Lol! It's like we had to compete wit time to get everything done in time. Thank god no accident or watsoever! Thanks to JiaJia's 'ahem' driving yea? Hehe.











The next day daddy decided to bring me out for shopping!! Got bit hungry and went for some yao char guay wit congee. It was excellent!!








Saturday..my last day in kl. Not last, last but last before i go. Aih. Watever. Went to pyramid to get some last min shopping like toothbrush, shampoo, bath foam, hand cream (the weather's gonna suck out the moisture of my body) and some other stuffs i cant rmb atm. Got treated for a pedicure by JiaJia! Hehe! And she also got me shades!! Dem touched! That woman can't stop paying for everything. So stress to fight wit her over who to pay, she even hid my wallet!! To the extreme! But i know i know...it's out of goodwill...so i really..really appreciate it! Oh oh! Met up wit yen before that. Havent seen her for months! Still looks pretty much the same. Good job girl!

Then it comes the last dinner i have wit my family. I've got my uncle's family and my aunt n daughter from sabah to join for dinner. My lil cousin boy, Jonathan was so cute!! He was like telling his mom saying he'll miss me. Cz they come by to my place every sat to have dinner so yea, now i'll be missing in action. Came over and gave me a hug. I almost melt.



the boy who hugged and made me melt..lol




Went back home and i didnt even sleep!! Was like doing last min packing and zen n jovi stopped by to bid their goodbyes. U guys were so sweet! Back at my crib where things was everywhere. They didnt even have place to sit! Poor darlings..

Then comes the time where it's time to finally pack and go. It was a funny feeling...I always picture how it would be like as i watched my brothers leave for studies years back. Now it's like my turn? Gosh time flies. I hate goodbyes. Not good at that..pretty damn lousy at it in fact. Leaving ppl whom i love and adore most in my life...






Flight's at 9.30. It was five mins to nine. Time to part. As i was walking to the departure gate. My eyes begin to feel heavy. I was pushing it back in. Looking around at them makes it harder to keep it in. Was doing pretty good at it actually till my mom started to tear. It was so heartbreaking...i let it out. Then i saw JiaJia, very clumsy wit her tears. And my dad...grandma...brother...don't u jus dread goodbyes? We all do i guess...but jus part and parcel of life. It was a moment which i'll remember for a long long long time...

p.s: JiaJia, tell u a secret. I almost teared in one of those karaoke session actually. But i know we would both end up crying till our eyes puff up. So yea. I should get an oscar for that? Hehe. Please take care of urself. I wanna come back doing all that we do before, still being us. Getting all too gay i know. Lol. Take care yea. Be good!! XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sooo sad ur there. i didnt get to talk to u. i wanted to see u before u go but only to find out i missed you by few hours... mei,so many things has been happening and ur the most rational person to talk to. i miss u mei... i am so sorry i was not there during your few last days.. i regret every time i think about it. love u. u take good care of urself there ok?

Mae said...

aww babe. it's okay. it's the thoughts that matters ryte? i know things are pretty rough right now. but hold on to what u believe in and dont lose any of urself along the way. i'll take very very good care of myself for u k? hehe. u take care too. love u too. xoxo