Sunday, July 20, 2008

belly piercing, here i come!

After much much much and i mean seriously much of consideration. I have decided to get my belly pierced! Woohoo! Special thanks to vicca and vicye who's got great persuasion skill helped my decision making duration shorter. Hohoho.

I was scared.nervous.anxious.excited.anything-u-can-think-of as i was bout doing it. We were suppose to do it the day before but jus when i've cooked up all the courage i could get to finally say yes to doing it the shop was closed. WTF! Actually the shop wasn't but the piercer has decided to end the piercing session for the day. Back in msia even after the metal roller is pulled down they still say 'come come still open still open'. Here? They feel that money stinks. So yeala. Have to wait till the next day. The prices varies like crazy here k! Asked a salon in this mall in the suburb (u know, sunshine) it was like 35AUD but in the city it was 60AUD! Almost double the price! So the next day i got up super inspired to do it. Die Die also wanna do it. So i did it in this place (cz sunshine to far for words) Off Ya Tree on swanston instead cz they are known for doing piercing. It cost me a bigfatbomb of 70AUD! So yealaa. I got it done ppl!! Let's check it out! Muahaha!
















And now that i have got it done. I LOVED it! Should have got it done earlier!



Oh well. I'm 21 and i'm gonna live my life.

1 comment:

Lisa Aven said...

hey i love ur navel piercing!!!

btw i was just browsing some pic for that coz im thinking of doin it. im still considering myself whether its worth it reading ur blog make me wana do it now!

cheers!

-lisa frm msia-