Wednesday, April 9, 2008

i have a confession

I had mcflurry oreo jus an hour ago...

SUCH SINFUL PLEASURE...

I hate mcd's! They nvr listen or do anything right. Always ask me 'ketchup or chilli miss?' and of coz i'll always ask for ketchup. Definitely. But guess what? They'll gimme ALL chilli. As usual. So now i've a habit of checking before driving off. This time when i got mcflurry oreo they gave me sooooo little oreo i can hardly see them! Jus when i decided to indulge in dessert they can't do it right for me! Yet again they didn't fail disappointing me. Grr...

Next time i swear i'll drive back jus to ask them to give me back the oreo i deserve.

Craving. Craving. Craving. Always craving for more snacks. I'm sucha junkie. Can't live without them. All who knows me, know of my snack fanatic issue. How does that help me diet? U tell me! Sigh.

Lately i've a special indulgeance. Banana cake...yum! My heaven is very very easily achieved. Lappie wit my fav series and banana cake by my side. I'm sooo easily contented. Hoho. I wonder if it's fattening? Hope not! Cz i'll be very sad lol.

Sean Kingston hitting the town on fri!! I so so so wanna go! But heard that the tics are all sold out! Still hoping thou. Someone give me invites! Anyways, swimming is on this fri! This time i'm not gonna go tanning further. It's really bad for the skin. Imagine. The sun burn ur skin to form dark layer in order to achieve that tanned effect. Quite scary huh. Do it in a long run it might leave some permanent markings. No thanks! So this time i'm putting oh-so-much of sunblock and a hat. Hehe.

Got an early morning class tmr. Getting up at 8 is a bitch. But it's one class i look forward to. Lovely tutor and interesting class. One of my fav law subs. Giving a small presentation in front of class tmr. I've already done my preparation yest! How proud of moiself. Hehe. Let's hope i won't embarass myself in front of class.

Oh yea! Good news! Getting back moi car by sat. Cz then mommy will get back her car and she can return it back to me. My small lil blue car. I'll be mobile again! Woohoo..! Alrighty. Better hit the sack. Else i'll make moi bro late for work again (like i did last week, sry!). Night everybodyyyyyyyy! Mwa mwa mwa

No comments: