Saturday, April 5, 2008

guess what? we COOK!

Groccery shopping is so fun!! There are soooo much of 'stuffs' on the shelves that look so foreign but taste oh-so-familiar to me. Hehe. So greedy we wanted EVERYTHING on the shelves! But sadly gotta budget so the thinking cap is put on to make the critical decisions. *LoL*


USUALLY it is jia or zhi who's the cook. This time, i'm proudly one of the cooks! *GRIN Sadly, kel still eats only. Hohoho. I cooked pasta, yumm! Basically one of the only things i can cook and actually taste good, well to me it is. I loved it! Self praise means no praise. But jia likes it!! So now i got one pasta fan. Hoho.




Lemme show u the pasta sauce..







Ok la, maybe kel did help to stir *LoL* (jus kidding, syg)


Zhi's honey chicken wing! Very delicious!!








the final product..






this is what guido was doing while we cooked, served and sweat our ass off *shakes head




I was the only one who finished the pasta. So full!! And tired. Slept only 4 hours the night before. As u can see from my previous post. Chilled wit marley for a bit.






Thou i was real tired the whole effort was worth it. So gonna do this again.

No comments: